Muslims at Work is a privately owned website with the following aims and objectives:
- To publish professionally written Islamic books and magazines.
- To link Muslim professionals, pool their resources and help to create companies with Islamic values.
- To facilitate placements for the unemployed.
- To provide guidance and possible alternatives for Muslims in doubtful occupations.
- To provide a database of basic services
- To provide career guidance to scholars and students by linking them to a pool of professionals.
- To understand the needs of Muslims living in the modern world.
- To provide sound Islamic guidance on contemporary work related issues.
- To create an interactive educational Islamic forum.
Muslims at Work has a database of subscribers, to whom the following emails are sent on a weekly basis :
- Vacancies & more - Hadith, Islamic Quiz, Survey, Reality, Business Products and services
- eNewsletter – Hadith, Q&A, Accommodation, Holiday and Travel related services